Thursday, March 15, 2012

Watch: Pixar Releases A Second Full Length Trailer For Their Animated Film Brave

Back in November we got to check out the first full-length trailer for the upcoming Disney/Pixar film Brave (due out in theaters this Summer) and today we get to check out the just-released second full-length trailer for the film. Tho, this new video is more like an actual clip of film footage from the movie [...]

Last night I had the extreme pleasure of getting to hang out with our very own real life gossip girl Melissa here in NYC and she, David and I had a blast. We decided to meet for drinks at the Empire Hotel (which serves as the hotel that Chuck Bass owns in Gossip Girl) and just really had a great time chatting, catching up and getting to know one another better. After drinks with Mel, David and I met up with his sister Eden for dinner at 8 1/2 as a sort of farewell to NYC on our last night in town. David and I fly back to LA later this afternoon and … alas, our 2 week engagement trip will come to an end.




Last night was actually the first time that Melissa and I got to hang out in person. We had such a good time … I can’t even tell you. It’s such a shame that we live on opposite coasts because I think we would prolly be the best of friends if were got to hang out more in the same city. David and I just love her so … yeah, we had fun.


Dinner with Eden was nice. It was a very relaxed, quiet way to wind down our long trip. As much fun as we’ve been having over the past few weeks, David and I are both kinda exhausted. It’ll be nice to get back home and chill for a bit. Thank you NYC for another amazing visit … you know we’ll be back soon. LA, we’re comin’ home baby.


I’ll see y’all right here on the blog, as usual, tomorrow! xo




produit bien etre
aide au surendettement
placements financiers
menu traiteur
A fresh perspective on information

No comments:

Post a Comment