Sunday, March 11, 2012

Short Stories Part I

From my dreams, or perhaps I can call them visions, if not mental pictures, I try to reconstruct for you, my little friends here and now, a show of that vanished world in which I do believe I've ventured into a thousand times or more. Perhaps even lived parallel with; one of my two worlds-who is to say which one was more real than the other-now in my old age, I do believe it is the other one that is quieter, that is to say, deader, waiting to live, to rise like the tides of the sea. Perchance it is all made of ghosts. A world full of years for me; maybe I am the only creature with two personalities merging, or about to at this time...

Alexander Calder
croisiere seychelles
Pieter Bruegel
croisiere grenadine
timidité maladive

No comments:

Post a Comment