Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hey Foxy! Jordan Wants You To Play Her In Her Bio Pic!


Oh man! At the rate her career is going, this may very well be a legitimate option!
Ha!
For some bizarre reason, a bio-pic is being made about Jordan AKA Katie Price's life, and the former glamour model/reality star has openly expressed her desire to have Megan Fox play her in the film!
She explains:
"My [...]

Kate Walsh Embarrassed For Not Having Kids


Kate Walsh sat down with More magazine and talked about her rough divorce, career, and aging.


Check out these excerpts to learn more about her crazy life!


On her tabloid divorce

"Oh my God. The worst thing ever. It was so public, and yet it was so legal-embroiled. You couldn't talk about anything…"


On lessons learned from marriage and a short courtship

"I've always had the courage thing down, but then I had to develop the rest. I've learned to seek other people's counsel more. That's a good part of growing up."


On not having children

"I feel like a loser. I would definitely love to be a parent. But I definitely don't think I want to do it on my own. Things are just going to go the way they go… I thought I'd be married and have three or four kids. I always knew I wanted to be an actress, but I think I always wanted a quote-unquote normal life because I had a very untraditional upbringing."


[Image via More.]



Alexander Calder
internet facts
Francis Bacon
ezine articles
Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment