Friday, April 29, 2011

Watch: Beyoncé Moves Her Body To ‘Get Me Bodied’

Beyoncé, who is about to unleash a new album of new material very soon, has teamed up with First Lady Michelle Obama to produce a short video for her Let’s Move! campaign that seeks to battle childhood obesity with physical fitness. Bey used her song Get Me Bodied for the new clip … proving that [...]

In February we got our first look at the first teaser trailer for the upcoming prequel film X-Men: First Class. Today we get to check out the longer, full-length theatrical trailer that will begin showing in movie theaters ahead of new films. In this new trailer, we get to see some of the scenes that were featured in the first trailer but we also get to see new scenes featuring the teenage X-Men in action. Check out the trailer below.




OH yeah, I like this trailer MUCH more than the first one. I have a really good feeling about this X-Men prequel. My gut tells me that it will be the best of the bunch. I am really excited about seeing the origins of the X-Men and am looking forward to seeing the way the relationship between Charles Xavier and Erik Lehnsherr grows … and then falls apart. I am SO excited for this film … June can’t get here soon enough for me.



[Source]




Hot reports for you
Sean John Combs
Breaking news flash
Diana Princess Of Wales
internet facts

No comments:

Post a Comment